Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe
It is a quick and simple veg sandwich recipe topped and filledwith eggless mayonnaise and any choice of veggies
- 4 pcs Bread Slices
- 1 pc Tomato finely chopped
- 1 pc Onion finely chopped
- 1 pc Cucumber finely chopped
- 1 pc Capsicum finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise Vegetarian
- 1 tsp Salt to Taste
Add all veggies in a large mixing bowl.
Add Mayonnaise, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, chat masala powder, salt and mix well.
Now spread prepared veg mayonnaise mixture over a slice of bread evenly.
Toast the sandwich with butter on both sides on toaster.
If you don’t have a toaster you can do it on Tava also.
Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
- If you do not have a toaster then use Tava/Pan, but make sure to first grease it with oil or butter.
- You can add beet root as well in the above ingredients to make it more healthy.
- Do not use any other sauces or chutney with it as it may limit the taste of mayonnaise.
Serving: 250gmCalories: 0.565kcalCarbohydrates: 111.9gProtein: 25.1gFat: 9.4gSaturated Fat: 3.2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 631mgPotassium: 3166mgFiber: 19.3gSugar: 49.7gCalcium: 244mgIron: 11mg
If you have made the recipe and liked it then do share the recipe link on facebook, twitter & pinterest. For instagram mention @girlysh17 and tag #girlysh17!