This is a quick recipe on How To Make Hakka Noodles at Home. Hakka Noodles is one of the easiest yet very delicious and yummy food recipes to fill our tummy. The right mix of ingredients and the right way to cook it makes it one of the easiest and quick recipes to gratify our hunger. The following are the ingredients and directions to make vegetable or veg Hakka Noodles at Home.
Veg Hakka Noodles
- Noodle Pan
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 ½ tbsp Garlic Chopped
- 2 no Green Chillies Chopped
- 1 no Onion sliced medium size
- ½ cup Carrots julienne
- ½ cup Capsicum julienne
- ½ cup Cabbage
- 150 gm Spaghetti
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Crushed
- 1 tsp Salt to Taste
- 2 tbsp Green onion leaves chopped
- Heat cooking oil in a wok/pan/kadhai.
- Add garlic, green chillies and mix well.
- Cook the mixture for a minute on high flame.
- Add carrots, capsicum, cabbage, salt, sugar and black pepper powder.
- Mix well and stir fry for a minute.
- Add boiled spaghetti, and mix until well combined (2 minutes).
- Add green onion leaves andmix well.
- Garnish with green onionleaves & serve!