The universe of the veg sandwich not just limited to vegetables and spices. There are tons of better ways and things to put between the bread. It is an easy and healthy food item. It can be your desk lunch and quick dinner or an early healthy breakfast. Mayonnaise is one of the ingredients to put between bread along with veggies. Mayonnaise is ultra-creamy and so tasty than anything else available in the kitchen.
In order to keep the sandwich completely vegetarian, so I will use eggless and veg mayonnaise. However, this can be vegan food by the use of vegan mayonnaise. And, this can also be gluten free recipe with the use of gluten free bread.
What adds spice to this veg sandwich recipe is the use of black pepper powder, red chili powder, and chaat masala powder. For more flavors and spice, we can add spicy coriander chutney as toppings.
It is a simple veg mayonnaise sandwich to cook in under 20 minutes. I am not using any kind sauces, chutney and cheese this time to keep it into the list of quick recipe. Sometimes we do not stock up any kind of sauce, chutney, and cheese and this is what makes this sandwich recipe unique.
Many times, working mothers think that it is not possible to prepare a quick and healthy breakfast. But, this recipe can make you think again. It is high in nutrients and very quick to cook.
How to make Veg Mayo Sandwich?
I have not used any grill or oven. I just used toaster to make this sandwich in simplest form. Because you can keep it in a toaster and do morning preparation on those busy weekdays. So, it is good to make even on busy weekdays. You shouldn’t worry if you do not have a toaster, you can make this on Tava/Pan as well.
Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe
- Sandwich Maker
- 4 pcs Bread Slices
- 1 pc Tomato finely chopped
- 1 pc Onion finely chopped
- 1 pc Cucumber finely chopped
- 1 pc Capsicum finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise Vegetarian
- 1 tsp Salt to Taste
- Add all veggies in a large mixing bowl.
- Add Mayonnaise, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, chat masala powder, salt and mix well.
- Now spread prepared veg mayonnaise mixture over a slice of bread evenly.
- Toast the sandwich with butter on both sides on toaster.
- If you don’t have a toaster you can do it on Tava also.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
- If you do not have a toaster then use Tava/Pan, but make sure to first grease it with oil or butter.
- You can add beet root as well in the above ingredients to make it more healthy.
- Do not use any other sauces or chutney with it as it may limit the taste of mayonnaise.
To get hold of our other veg recipe, Click Here!
To get the toaster specified in the recipe card Click Here!
If you are into trading and investing, Click Here for the good user experience.